Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am outdated book




I am outdated book
Nobody has even once look
Because nobody think
I can give them new link.
Beside me one book has just come

With her everybody come
And touch every part of her body
At that time,
I remember my old day
I also be touched in the same way
But now, nobody touch me
Because I am outdated

Now I am in the corner of the library
Covering by a layer of dust
Thinking that if I'm outdated really
But I've given to make new a lot.

What a selfish world
If I can give something others
They look, touch and love me
If I cannot give anything
They hesitate even a glance me

Now I don't feel uneasy
I knew the world
If I can give them
I will survive
If not, I will be outdated

One day they will burn me
I am waiting for that day.
Laxmi Bhandari
2067/10/7
21.01.2011

1 comment: